Online registration is now closed
Authors of accepted papers to the main conference must register by April 10, 2017. Without at least one paid full registration for each paper, the author's contribution will be removed from the proceedings and the technical program.
Registrations will be done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or by bank transfer. A one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is very easy to use, it is totally secure and can be completed in a few minutes. Please note that participants may not only register for the conference through www.easyconferences.org, but they can also book their accommodation, airport transfers, car hire, etc. All additional services are offered at specially conference negotiated rates. Furthermore, the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book further services (subject to availability).
- Create an "easyconferences" account through www.easyconferences.org
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
- Log into www.easyconferences.org/ict2017/register and create your ICT 2017 registration order form
- Settle securely your order through the online credit card payment method
Author Registration by:
10 April, 2017 (Extended)
|Full Author, IEEE Member||€ 450|
|Full Author, non-IEEE Member||€ 550|
Author Registration Notes
|Full Normal, IEEE Member||€ 350||€ 450|
|Full Normal, non-IEEE Member||€ 400||€ 500|
|One-Day Registration for Normal, IEEE Member||€ 200||€ 250|
|One-Day Registration for Normal, non-IEEE Member||€ 250||€300|
|Full Student, IEEE Member||€ 250||€ 300|
|Full Student, non-IEEE Member||€ 300||€ 350|
|One-Day Registration for Student, IEEE Member||€ 100||€ 130|
|One-Day Registration for Student, non-IEEE Member||€ 150||€ 180|
- The above registration fees are only for Attendees (Non Authors) and include: access to all Sessions, Workshops & Tutorials, Conference bag & materials, Daily Coffee Breaks and Lunches, Welcome Reception and Conference Dinner.
- One-Day Registration Fee is only for attendees (Non Authors) and includes access to the Sessions of the day, Conference bag & materials, Coffee breaks and Lunch of the day. Please indicate at 'Notes' section during registration the date you will be attending.